Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bluebonnets

Dearest Boys,

We hit up two local bluebonnet fields this year - once with Daddy and once with Grandma.

Our first trip was full of sun but it also had plenty of wind.  While those conditions feel refreshing, they don't help with hair or eyes for photographers (I use that term loosely here.).

Despite low rainfall this year, I thought the field looked beautiful!






Colt, you insisted on taking a picture...I only helped a little - but this is your art : )



A few days later, we went on an adventure with Grandma.  I had heard about them growing on the lake's shore but had never been to this location.  Although it has a different vibe, it's equally as pretty.






How to get you to use a real smile??  
I'm still not sure...



We'll for sure visit this Texas tradition again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment