Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sing it with me now

Dearest Boys,

Schoooool's out - for the summer...

Friday, June 6th, was our last day of school and we're already in full-blown, laid-back, summer chill mode.

Colt, to commemorate another great year at Steph's, we took the annual "group on the couch" photo.
In a rush to capture everyone before tears erupted, I managed to blur most of your friends...oops!

From left to right:  You, Cole, Drew, Dex, Ella, Evan, and Duke

Jax, your Kindergarten year ended with a short musical.  





 Before we all ran out the door on the last day of school, I snapped another blurry iPhone picture of you just like I did on the first day of school.  And then I used my 6 minute drive to dry the tears I shed over how much you've changed in one, short school year.
 
One day later we took about 3 inches off of your afro

And now we have the whole summer ahead of us.  If the first 3 days of vacation are any indication, I'd say we'll be doing lots of swimming, video games, sports, and movies over the next 10 weeks.  

Bring it on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment