Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Week 3/52

Dearest Boys,

Three weeks in and I'm already feeling thankful that I'm keeping up with life in this simple way.  Because here I am, posting only a few days "late", and I'm already struggling to remember what we did last week!  These small nuances are the exact things I'd like to hold on to...so here were ours last week:

 I have a teammate who really enjoys dressing up for the various special days we have at school.  She convinced us to become Star Wars characters and I laughed at us the entire day!


 I was looking forward to a night out with some girlfriends the whole day on Saturday so we took it really easy.  I did pause to take a picture of a VERY typical scene from our living room.  Dad is doing some business via laptop & cell phone and you, Jax, are ready for me to throw the ball with you.  (Colt, you were in the office on the computer.)


Travis had his 8th birthday party at WinKids on Sunday and you boys were all sweaty after trying their new Ninja Warrior stunts.


We celebrated MLK, Jr. and didn't go to school on Monday.  I saw my dream come to fruition when you two got haircuts!


We were right back at it come Tuesday...homework and all!


 Wednesday = soccer


After dinner at your favorite place (Blue Goose), we had a little lesson in teeth brushing.  I tried to prove to you that your 13 second quick-swipe isn't sufficient so I had you chew these disclosing tablets that we got from the dentist.  They turned your teeth bright pink (you could see better in the pic if you two weren't having a giggle fit over the whole thing!) to show you exactly where to brush.  That planned backfired as you loved the look of your new "cool" teeth and wanted to leave them that way!


You make the weeks go by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment