Thursday, April 6, 2017

Bluebonnets

Dearest Texans,

Our tradition of stalking native wildflowers lives on!!! 

I can't believe that it was 5 years ago that we were introducing Grandma to her first field of beautiful bluebonnets!  

 

She came with us again this year as we walked along Lake Grapevine but I didn't even think to have y'all recreate that precious picture!  Next year!???
 





Jax, I love that you're such an "easy smiler" -- braces and all!


Colt, I love your line of freckles!






Me:  How about you give each other a little kiss?
Y'all:  Faces and giggles.


Me:  Ok, fine.  Just a hug then.
Y'all:


Of course, you two preferred exploring the shoreline rather than posing among the flower patches!




Later, you told me that you'd still take these annual pictures for me until you're 15.  
I'm documenting it and totally holding you to it!  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment