Friday, July 14, 2017

Summer Week 6

Dearest Colt and Jax,

This week was our first week of the summer without any sports practices, scrimmages, or games.  Surprisingly, it felt weird.  But one of you had baseball camp so that helped lessen the shock a bit ; )

After sharing you with friends, coaches, and teammates all summer, I became a bit selfish with you this week.  I planned things for just the 3 of us and I loved having the two of you to myself!!!

When it's just the 3 of us, we can have crazy hair day - HA!


We also spent an afternoon at the movies seeing Cars 3.


We road tripped into Dallas to visit the Perot Museum for the first time in a long time!




 
And baseball camp finished on a high note...


You and your good buddy, Caden, won the camp championship so you were allowed to wear your hats backwards to boast!  


I.really.really.really.love.summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment