Saturday, February 25, 2012

May the force be with you & all your dreams come true!

Dear Colton and Jax,

Today you partied it up with 2 of your best friends.  The Vaughns through a joint birthday party at Paradise Pond to celebrate Brody's 5th and Kate's 3rd birthday.  I had my camera with me a bunch but picture taking just wasn't a priority.  I was busy catching you at the bottom of the slide, pushing the merry-go-round-thingie, and making sure you didn't swipe the birthday balloons (Colton!).

Can you find yourself amongst the birthday guests? 
(Colt, don't bother -- you wouldn't sit still for more than 1.3 seconds!)

You and the birthday boy were interested in something/someone though...


Unfortunately, their basketball game wasn't working but you two sure worked hard trying to fix it together!

My favorite moment was when y'all had a little race.

You boys are lucky to have such fun friends!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of their "race" is adorable! I love how much they play together! Looking forward to some fun play dates there this summer.

    ReplyDelete