Thursday, March 22, 2012

Camera phones

Dear Boys,

I finally got around to uploading various pictures from our camera phones.  The photos are certainly of lesser quality than our regular camera, but the memories behind the pictures are just as vivid.

Those "rock you to sleep" days seem so long ago.

You took the microphone and gave me a little performance while visiting school one weekend.

Y'all were my little helpers as I moved into my new classroom!

Such a cool dude in your brother's hat

Daddy and I went on a date to the gun range.

Pumpkin carving

My favorite guys before a baseball game

More hat modeling at your brother's game

This used to be your favorite sleep position

You find some creative spots during hind-and-seek

You are the book lover of the family!

My 1st graders had fun decorating the room for the holidays.

We spent an entire afternoon baking and decorating cookies for Santa.

You helped Daddy buy his very first pair of boots.

Trying your hand at my puzzles ; )

Your pediatrician's office was fun to explore.

Happy Hour!!!

Snuggles with Katie

Watching the car get new tires from the convenience of the double seated cart at Sam's Club

Someone loaded their brother up on our car ride home from Colorado!

Thanks for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment