Sunday, September 30, 2012

What a week!

Dearest busy bees,

The calendar exploded this past week and I'm glad we made it through!

MONDAY:  You boys went with Daddy & Deanna to dinner.  Meanwhile, I was finishing up a dentist appointment that took over 3 hours!  While in the chair, this happy picture was texted to me:


TUESDAY:  We met Brody & Kate for a quick Chick playdate.  No pictures were taken as it was a night of blunders that started when I locked the keys in the truck at Ms. Stephanie's house...

WEDNESDAY:  It was a Jackson date night as we went to the Rangers game!  Daddy's work had a suite that we were happy to take advantage of...





THURSDAY:  First up was soccer practice and then I headed off to my very first BUNCO group while you boys stayed home with Dad!  I snagged this picture from the host's facebook page:


FRIDAY:  We started the night at the pediatrician's office discussing some digestive issues that you've been having, Colton.  Then we played the night away at my school's Fall Carnival!







As fun as it all was, I'm glad that next week looks much more relaxed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment