Monday, October 8, 2012

Let the traditions continue!

Dearest Boys,

I've said it before & I'll say it again...this momma loves traditions!  It could be a tradition just saying that ; )  

Fall brings some of my favorite traditions and yesterday we accomplished one of my most favorite of my favorites!  We played at THE pumpkin patch so now Fall can officially begin!  One tradition that I hope not to start is wearing winter coats to the pumpkin patch -- but that's what we had to do yesterday since that crazy cold front came through!  Patch pictures of the past include shorts, t-shirts, and even sandals!  But this year was straight up COLD so cute outfits were covered up and smiley faces were accompanied by red noses.  

After over 100 shots, I've narrowed it down to my Top 20:






















No comments:

Post a Comment