Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pictures?

Dearest Boys,

I am so glad that I didn’t make any new year’s resolutions about photography because I would’ve already failed miserably.  We unpacked our Canon when we returned from Indiana and it’s still sitting right where we put it.  I’ve used the less-than-impressive camera on my phone a few times but I’ve missed way more moments than I’ve captured.

I have no pictures from the fun New Year’s party hosted by the Vaughns.

I also skipped the squeezeintogether picture from Girl’s Night when we went to see Les Mis.

I didn’t get a single action shot when Jacob and Logan came over for a lunch date.

I missed the cute photo opp of you boys teaching Kinley how to play with swords when the Harycki Fam came over for dinner.

I was the only person who didn’t take out their camera during our Party of 15 dinner at Babe’s!

It seems that only sporting events are good enough for my sim card these days.

For Daddy's birthday, I surprised him with tickets for the two of us to go see Purdue play in the Toilet Heart of Dallas Bowl.  The Boilermakers were scoreless, the temperatures were freezing, and we were surrounded by Oklahoma fans but we had a blast!!!


Thanks to Facebook, I won 4 tickets to see the Dallas Sidekicks.  They play in the Professional Arena League and were pretty fun to watch.  We invited Brody and Michelle to come along with us, which made it even better!

Thanks, trusty iPhone camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment