Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break: Lunch with Dad

Dearest Dudes,

On Thursday we made the trek all the way (I tease him because I only drive 5 minutes to work so his 45 minute drive seems like an eternity to me!) to Daddy's work.  He got a new job in August and this was my first time seeing his new place (you've actually been to his work with him once before though).  While I've listened intently to his daily recaps during dinner time, I've never understood where he works, much less what his new job actually entails.  So he was our tour guide up to his office, through the warehouse, and then over to the 100,000 square foot workshop where the trucks are constructed.  It was neat to see the million dollar frac truck and see the components that your super-smart Daddy designed.  One was parked outside so I had to snap a quick picture mid-exploration:


We got a giggle out of how posed and cool you both looked without any prompting from us!
(Zoomed in so you can see what I mean...)


After the tour, we had a yummy lunch with Daddy before spending the rest of the afternoon relaxing and playing outside.  

Oh, Spring Break, how I love thee!!




No comments:

Post a Comment