Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stick with the status quo!

Dearest Boys,

I am so behind.  Excuse me while I play catch up and rewind things just a bit....

As the big move was approaching, I tried to keep life as normal as possible.

First up, there was Jacob's 5th birthday party at the Indoor Safari Park.


Colt, you were invited too & you gave me this great smile every time I asked to take your picture:

Then there was Cole's 2nd birthday party at his house.  
He gave y'all these super whistles and you kiddos put on quite a concert there on the steps with those things! ; )


We also went to the Harycki's house for an Easter celebration where there was egg decorating and even a glow-in-the-dark egg hunt!  


There was even a special afternoon at the race track for you, Jax.  You've been asking to go back ever since!



As hard as we tried to stick with the status quo, things were noticeably different.  On one particularly rough morning, Colt, you walked into Steph's house all teary.  She asked you what was wrong and you said, "My house is all boxes!"  

There's a light at the end of this tunnel, boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment