Thursday, October 9, 2014

The past few weeks in a tiny nutshell

Dearest Jackson & Colt,

Updating our corner of the web has been the last thing on my mind recently.  Honestly, these days I'm just trying to remember to buy groceries, finish the laundry, and tidy up every now and then.  Although pictures have been few and far between, take my word for it when I say that we've been livin' la vida loca lately.  Here's a photo dump off the few times I have thought to slow down...

A few weekends ago, we took in the Plano Balloon Festival. 


 Colt, you quickly finish the homework you're assigned and then beg for more.  
So I added some Kindergarten workbooks to your coloring book bin and you eat them up!


Maybe that's part of the reason we get notes like this on your daily report?  
(P.S.  Today's said, "Colton is awesome!  He can now read his color words and number words 1-9!")


When you're not doing homework, you're happy to paint.


 The soccer coach wants his players at the games quite early...so, Colt, you and I usually wait in the car until game time to avoid the hot sun as long as possible.  You come sit up front with me and things typically get silly.

 

One of my favorite parts about The Tigers is the sweet group of "little brothers" who play together at every game. 


 Hey, look, Jax!  You're here too!  ; )
Most recently, we went to the Open House at the Fire Department. 


 And, proof that we aren't away from home *every* waking hour of the day -- I had to snap a picture of y'all working together on the e-reader. 


This has been just a small glimpse into our world lately.  If you can't tell, y'all make it so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment