Saturday, June 11, 2011

In over your head ; )

Dearest Fish,

Our neighborhood pool finally opened (quite late this year) so we walked the few feet down the street for our inaugural swim.  Only a few people were there today, the temperature was bearable, and you two were super "swimmers" so I call it a huge success!!

We started in the kid's pool where you, Jackson, did belly flop after flop off the side while you, Colton, watched with laughter.

Then, it was on to the big pool where you, Colton, excelled at floating and got the nickname "Big Buoyant Baby!"


Jax, you came up with your own game of "Watch me dunk myself." and played it at least 2 dozen times!


I'm still not comfortable enough to take the both of you to our pool by myself...but I think this could be a frequent activity when Daddy isn't working.  Bring on the Vitamin D!

No comments:

Post a Comment