Thursday, June 16, 2011

Safe & Sound Walk Around

Dearest Jax & Colton,

You know that I love you, right?  I love you so much that I let you hog the chair as we surfed the web together.  I love you so much that I shared in your excitement when you saw a website advertising a fire safety town.  I love you so much that I invited your favorite buddies, Brody & Kate, to come with us.  I love you so much that I didn't freak out when I discovered that this place is 30 minutes away!  I love you so much that I would drive there and back again and again just to watch you run wild and have a blast!

They had constructed the cutest little town that was just your size.

Inside, there was a neat fire truck that you were allowed to explore.






Whatever you choose to do when you grow up - whether it be firefighting, accounting, engineering, or maybe even teaching - just know that I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment