Monday, January 16, 2012

Jackson Jabber

Dear Jackson,

I could literally have a blog called “Jackson’s Jabber” (or something along those lines) and post daily about the things you say.  You make us think constantly with your numerous questions, laugh often with your funny tidbits, and cringe sometimes with some of the foul language you’ve learned (“D@mn it” being your favorite).  Just a few examples:
You came to me and asked for a treat.  I told you that I’d think about it.  As you walked away, you said, “Please think about it really hard because my belly is hungry.”
I love our conversations on the ride home from school each day.  One day I told you that my school’s electricity went off and you asked, “Did you try using batteries?”
I guess you’ve heard me reprimand Colton a few times because the other day I frustrated you and you quickly scolded me with, “Mommy James!”
We saw two trucks on the side of the road and you inquired about what they were doing.  “They probably stopped to talk to each other.” I told you.  You started laughing out loud as you told me, “Trucks can’t talk, silly!”
And, in saving the best for last – I was telling you that you’re growing and that I noticed you’d gotten taller.  You proudly chimed in with, “My penis is growing too!”
I love your jabbering, Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment