Saturday, January 7, 2012

One week in...

Dear J & C,

We're only 1 week into the new year but it's looking good so far.  The weather has been unusually warm and we've taken full advantage of it.  One of my goals in the new year was to use our camera everyday in order to better understand the various modes.  I did miss one day this week but I'm not beating myself up over it.  Here are a few shots from this week:

Feeding the ducks (and seagulls) at a local pond

Colt, you were confused by the concept and kept most of your share to yourself ; )

Then we played at the playground




Another goal in the new year was to eat more meals at home...which means more cute messes!


I liked playing with the Sports mode on the camera as it captured you running through the yard this morning


You boys are definitely my favorite photography subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment