Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Officially 4!

Dear Jackson,

You are officially a four year old.  Turning 4 means going to see your pediatrician for a well-visit.  You have gained almost 5 pounds this year and now weigh 38.6 lbs., which is the 75th percentile.  You've grown over 4 inches and you're now 43 inches tall!  You are also topping the height charts - right around 96th percentile - just like your daddy and I did as kids!  For the first time, they gave us your BMI.  It is at 15 and I am envious ;)

You performed a series of tests for the doctor and she said you were perfect!  Unfortunately, the visit ended with 3 shots and you were ticked about those.  However, they said you won't have to see another shot until you're 11!  I can barely imagine...

While I've noticed major development from you socially, mentally, etc. this year, I don't think you've physically changed all that much.  Longer legs for sure (and you've had the growing pains to prove it) and bigger feet...but, other than that, you still look like my little baby (to me, at least).  Here, you be the judge:

3 year old Jackson


3 1/2 year old Jackson
(From our family pictures in November)


4 year old Jackson
(Today at the doctor's office)






No comments:

Post a Comment