Thursday, May 31, 2012

OKC

Dearest Travelers,

When I included “Take a road trip” on our summer fun list, I didn’t really think about what constitutes a road trip.  More than two hours away?  At least 1 fill up at the gas station?  A minimum of 2 people snoring while one drives?  Well, we took what I thought was a road trip this past weekend as we made the 3.5 hour drive to Edmond, OK.  We helped Andy, Suzanne, and Kaitlyn move into their new house.  You boys were fabulous travel companions as you kept busy with movie watching and cat-napping.  Senji was actually the most bothersome of our crew so I think she’ll be excluded next time.

We made sure to love on Kaitlyn.

We also played outside in the baby pool while Daddy unpacked boxes inside.



Since I’m still not sure if our fun, quick, drive counted as a “road trip”, I have a little something else up my sleeve for later this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment