Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Future Swim Team!

Dear Jackson & Colton,

While swimming as a family definitely seems like one of your favorite things - you were chomping at the bit to swim with some friends in our new pool.  That's why you literally were counting down the days to last Saturday!  We invited the Facklers, Raineys, and Vaughns to our house for our first mini-party.

Actually, I was counting down too as I love spending time with these ladies!!



I think the dads enjoy the man-time equally as much!


We simply ordered pizza and our sweet friends pitched in to make it a complete meal.  


Jax, you manned this water shooter for much of the afternoon.


Kids were jumping from the diving board left and right -- but I think I was on the wrong camera setting to capture their skills....



I love this group of friends so much!


Colt, you preferred the action out of the pool....
Snorkeling - sans water...


Flirting with your favorite young lady...




And a variation of water aerobics...


It was a great afternoon that I hope to repeat more than a few times!


No comments:

Post a Comment