Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer Break: Week One

Dearest Boys,

Our first week of summer break was near perfection.  Instead of packing our schedule with trips across the metroplex, we hit the easy button.  Life was relaxing, unplanned, and left me wondering, "Why haven't I been doing this every summer??"

A picture a day from our delightfully dull week:

Monday:  Y'all helped me move into my new classroom.


Tuesday:  We played at the Lawson's house and dressing up was part of the fun.  ((Logan as Hulk & Jax as Spiderman))


Wednesday:  Grocery shopping at our new favorite store (mainly because of their fun carts!)


Thursday:  Swim lessons Day 3/8 - Colt, you're practicing blowing bubbles.


Friday:  Backyard fun at the Vaughn's house


Today has followed the chill pattern.  This morning, your dad asked me the same question he asks me every Saturday morning - "What do we have going on today?" and he was shocked when I responded with, "Nada!"  So far, "Nada" has included yard work, buying pieces for a project at Lowe's, swimming, eating lunch outside, and a 2-hour nap.  

I could soooo get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment