Monday, July 8, 2013

Summer Break: Week 2

Dearest Boys,

This post is coming to you live from Week FIVE!  Sooo, I don't actually remember what we did during week two of summer break.  But I assure you, it was relaxing because that has been our theme all summer!

As I look back through the camera, the only pictures I took during that time frame were from your last day of swim lessons.  We hired Ms. Halle (a neighbor and one of the coaches on our neighborhood's swim team) to come to our house everyday from 12:00 - 1:00 for the first two weeks of the summer.

Jackson, your swimming goals were to have better control of your breathing as you swam and to use a more efficient technique (although the doggy paddle has been getting you around just fine for the last few summers).





Colt, your swim goals were simply to enjoy the water independently.  You clung to adults and had somewhat of a fear of the water.





I saw progress from the both of you so I think it was money well spent!  Daddy was such a fan of your new skills that he wanted Ms. Halle to come back for another two weeks of classes!  We've been in the pool almost every day this summer and my heart smiles when I see how much enjoyment you boys get from splashing around!

No comments:

Post a Comment