Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 34/52

Dearest Colt and Jax,

Daddy tried to take my mind off of my "Back to School Blues" (I think this is a real thing!) with an awesome date night and you two got to spend the night at Grandpa and Grandma's again.  I don't suggest you ever marry someone who works in education; but, this distraction technique is one to take note of, boys! 


Not long after leaving the gorgeous Winspear Opera House, it was time to revisit our school house(s).  As always, I missed the chance to see the two of you off on your first day.  Getting this picture from your dad in the middle of my morning was just what I needed!
 

 First day of 1st and first day of 3rd
Pass me the tissues, quick!

Karate lessons continued (you in the orange shirt) but you seemed less interested than the previous weeks.  I blamed this on being overly-tired from rocking it as a 1st grader!  ; )


No blame here, son -- we were all t.i.r.e.d!

No comments:

Post a Comment