Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Week 30/52 (Summer, Week 8)

Dearest Jackson and Colt,

In full disclosure, I'm typing this in late September and my memories from late July are blurry, at best.  But it was another week of summer vacation, so I know there was a lot of happiness!  :)

If I remember correctly, our week was pretty unplanned and we loved it!

Here are the pics on my phone from that week:

I had the best helper as we shopped for canning supplies... 


 Then we spent the afternoon in Grandma's kitchen making strawberry jelly!



Later in the week we used our Hawaiian Falls passes.





The Vaughns hosted us at their house one night for our annual slip n' slide party.  The slipping and sliding only lasted a few minutes and us parents realized that y'all are out growing its simplicity :(

 

 The trampoline was way more popular!


Colt, you officially joined a new soccer team and y'all started practicing together to prepare for the fall season.



Even the grass looks sad that summer break is coming to a close...

No comments:

Post a Comment