Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birthday morning

Dear Jax,

I have a new favorite 4 year old and that's YOU!  We had a busy birthday morning at the ball fields as pictures were at 9:00 and your game was at 10:00.



They schedule these pictures an hour before game time and that's because that's about how long it takes to get everyone's individual pictures and to get one, good, group shot.  I was super impressed at how you patiently kept smiling even through all the, "Hands on your laps!" and "Look this way!" and "Don't pick your nose!" requests from the photographer.  I think you were just thrilled to be front and center as the "holder of the bats"!  : )



Turning 4 but you've got the form of a 5 year old already ; )

Mom gets a double thumbs up from the birthday boy on 1st base!

I signed up to bring snack this week and I made extra-special treats for your team in celebration of your big day!  They were a hit and you scarfed your first one down before I could get a picture - but here I captured you on your way to baseball-pop #2.

You would think that after a morning like that, you'd need a nap....but no way!  You joined Daddy and Andy at the race track and helped with the r.c. car instead.  

Still ahead...the tons of fun we had at your party!


No comments:

Post a Comment