Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Editing Room Floor: Bluebonnets

Dearest Brothers,

You two ended our little bluebonnet photo shoot with a sweet sequence of events.  It went a little something like this:

Colt:  Hey!  I want the treats that you have!

Jax:  You can have one of these candies.  But just one.

Colt:  Did you seriously just drop it on the ground?

Jax:  Don't worry.  I'll get it and I don't even think mom noticed.

Colt:  Ahhh, purple.  I love this flavor!

Colt:  "They - oo, Jah!"

Jax:  You're welcome, buddy!

Colt:  No, really - a big they-oo!!!



How'd we get down here??


2 comments:

  1. Those are the pictures you'll treasure the most! I love that one of Jax kissing Colt. Sweet boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best things I've seen in a long time! It's moments like these that justify the paparazzi parent. ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete