Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Sickness

Dearest Jackson and Colt,

We've been laying low this week as we're in recovery mode.  I tested positive for strep the other day and as I've battled that, you've dealt with some type of stomach bug, Colt.  Other than that dentist appointment and a quick lunch date yesterday, we've spent most of our time at home so far this week.  Daddy was out of town for the first 3 days of the week and missing him seemed to add to our "blah-ness".  Over these last few days, I've enjoyed watching your adorable best friendship.




And this series sums y'all up pretty well:


Jax, you're going in for a kiss. 


Colt, you reciprocate the affection.


Which is then followed by some type of "I'm going to get you!" warning.


And the chase begins!


Luckily, we're all feeling great today so time for me to get off the computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment