Monday, July 16, 2012

Water Balloons

Dearest Boys,

I love making memories with the two of you.  And that's what I had to tell myself over and over again as your dad and I suffered through almost an hour of filling up water balloons on Saturday afternoon.  We bought 150 balloons and, after a few casualties, I think we ended up with 120 or so.  We invited the Vaughns over to share in our fun and we started with dinner first.  Then we turned on the sprinklers and let you kids have at it!

Thank you for letting us get a quick picture before the chaos began!


Not sure why we haven't used these mini-camping-chairs more often?  
How cute are they and how cute are you and Brody??


You and Kate getting your ammo from the bucket.


You tried to pop it over your head...but some of the balloons put up a fight!


Daddy surprised you with a few good ones though!




What a fun, quick, treat!




1 comment:

  1. And we appreciate all of your balloon filling efforts! You helped make memories for my little ones as well, and we got to sit back and snap!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete