Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Class Parties

Dearest Jackson and Colton,

Today was class party day and I didn't want to miss it!  I got a sub for the first half of the day so that I could attend your party, Jax, which was at 9:30 in the morning!

To start, you and your classmates stood at the front of your classroom and performed a few songs.  You were exceptionally adorable in your elf hat!



You even had a "main role" in the show as you were 1 of 3 students to manipulate the Smart Board!


You enjoyed yourself and it showed!


It was then time to decorate cookies to make them look like melted snowmen....adorable project!



The party ended with yummy snacks before I took advantage of you not yet being embarrassed by my kisses and headed in to work.

After school was released, it was time to meet the whole gang at Steph's for your "party", Colt.  By party, I mean the one time a year that we all arrange to be there at the same time and give Ms. Steph her gift.  We tossed all of our kiddos on the couch at the same time and started snapping away.  For memory's sake, from right to left, that's Dex, Drew, you, Evan, Cole, Kate, and Ella).  There's a special place in Heaven for Stephy!


Tomorrow, my firsties are having their own party so I'm off to prepare for that barrel of monkeys!











No comments:

Post a Comment