Sunday, December 30, 2012

Comparing Pictures

Dearest Boys,

I can't help but compare some recent pictures...

This first one is your original school picture, Jax.  When it came home, I told you that I wanted you to retake it.  You asked me why and I told you that you're capable of smiling better (I left out the part about you looking stoned!).  You responded by informing me that you were smiling....behind your lips (your exact, precious, hilarious, words!)!


This is your picture retake - in which, you let your actual smile come out from "behind" your lips!  : )


Now, Colton, this picture is just one of many I have documenting your long locks.  You went 6 months without a haircut or even any interest in a haircut and I didn't push it.  (And you were sitting in this seat to be goofy - we don't actually make you eat on the floor!)


Well, recently, Daddy decided to just take you along on Jackson's haircut and plop you in a chair too.  And you went right along with it without a complaint!!!  The stylist only used scissors so it's not a drastic change but I think you look like a completely grown up kid!


You two are always adorable to us!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Jackson's new picture and Colton does look so grown up!

    ReplyDelete