Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Dearest Jackson & Colt,

We really got into the swing of things yesterday as we did two of our Christmas traditions!  The first was our annual stop by Bass Pro Shop to enjoy their Winter Wonderland.  You boys bee-lined to this race track and helped that car make 291 laps.


Then we tested out their rc trucks to gauge your interest levels for what *might* be under the tree in a few days....


The shooting games are always a favorite.


Colton, I'd like to document the adorable way that you say "BEAR".  It totally has two, drawn out, southern syllables (bay - yer) and I absolutely love it!  : )


Right after capturing your "I'm scared of this thing." face during our carousal ride, I noticed the battery was almost dead.  At this point, I put the camera away in an effort to save it for "the big guy"!


Therefore, I missed pictures of the aquarium, rattlesnakes, huge shark, and happy bridge....but thanks to that, the camera was ready to perform when Mr. Claus himself came by to say hello!  This was as close as you would get as you softly announced "Santa!" without ever taking your eyes off of him.


While we waited in line, we practiced what y'all would tell him and you were both excited!  I guess I was a bit excited too because I forgot to unroll your pants, Colt - sorry about that! (The picture that they took doesn't show your high-waters though and that reindeer isn't photo bombing either!)



That night, after dinner and baths, we loaded into the truck to go see some local Christmas lights.  







So much fun and so very festive!!






No comments:

Post a Comment