Monday, June 4, 2012

The first 72 hours

Dearest Boys,

Our first 72 hours of summer vacation have been great!  I'll admit, we got off to a rocky start when you boys thought you'd "play" with almost every toy from your dresser drawers!


But then I ran my very first 5K and I've been on cloud nine ever since!


Although only one of you shows it in this picture, 
you were both super cheerleaders before, during, and after the big event!

The celebration continued when we made this goodness:

And devoured it in the backyard!

You boys also broke some sort of record for longest bath with the most bubbles.

And were precious as you helped each other dry off!

This morning, we met up with a few teachers from my old school to play at some fountains.


Now I'm being beckoned to a game of Hungry, Hungry, Hippos so the fun never ends! ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment