Monday, April 25, 2011

Fort Worth

Dearest Jackson & Colton,
We played “tourist” on Saturday as we ventured around Fort Worth.  Although it’s only about 45 minutes away, neither of you had been there before.  We started our adventure with a mini-train ride along the river. 


Jackson, you took in every sight and sound that you could.  Even when I bribed you with water, you couldn't be bothered to pose for a picture on the train!


Colton, you were held on our laps the entire time - so, of course, you enjoyed yourself.  You were all smiles before, during, and after the ride!



Since we were in Fort Worth, we knew we had to show you boys around the famous stockyards.  We didn't have too much to show you though considering that Dad & I had only been there once before...



You and a pony had a quick (one-sided) conversation about why he had to be tied up to this contraption. 
((You are your mother's son, as I didn't like it either.))


Determined to get a great shot before the day was through, I asked you to give me a smile and this is what I got:


Looks like our next adventure should be to the mall to buy you some bigger shirts, Jax ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment