Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Anniversaries

Dearest Colt,

Yesterday we celebrated both the 235th anniversary of our country's independence and the 11 month anniversary of your birth.  Both of those figures are hard to believe!  There was a parade yesterday morning that anyone with wheels was welcome to participate in.  You rode the entire route via stroller while Jax peddled his tiny bike about half way before hopping onto your ride.

Before

During (you had a little lunch)

After (there were games and rides for kiddos Jackson's size)

Then it was home for naps - and, I must say, you have been rocking these lately!  There have been updates in the last few months where I expressed some concern about your quickie naps - but that's all in the past now!!!  You usually take a morning nap around 9:30 and it's length depends whether we're home or on the go.  Then, you take an afternoon nap from 1-3:30 everyday!  This makes me soooo happy!

Other things worth mentioning on this 11th month - your teeth:  Three have grown through up top and one more is due any day now.  I blame the new additions for some recent grumpiness and hope you're not in too much pain : (

Taking your picture this month was a family effort...your daddy would put the sign down while Jax stood behind me trying to get you to look my way.  The end result was tons of laughs but very few quality pictures!


Afterwards, your dad took Jax to his very first full length movie at the theater - Cars 2 - while you and I stayed behind and played with the parade decorations.


I love you, buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment