Friday, July 1, 2011

Sometimes...

Dearest Boys,

Sometimes I don't run you all over the metroplex.  Sometimes we just stay home.  Sometimes we have to wait for the granite guy to come measure the kitchen.  Sometimes I don't feel well.  Sometimes teething interrupts the day's plans.  Sometimes we barely get dressed and instead just act like total goofballs all day long.
Sometimes we read books together.


Sometimes we pretend like we're babies.


 Sometimes we hide under the tables.


Sometimes we stuff our face with frozen waffles.


Sometimes we sit in the ball bin and beg to be pulled around the house.


Sometimes we practice packing for our airplane trip that's later this month.


Sometimes there are no words ; )


Sometimes I think my heart just might explode with all the love I feel for you boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment