Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Train #???

Dearest Jackson,

I've totally lost count of the number of trains you've ridden thus far.  If you see a train, you immediately want on it!  Well now that we have a train running right through our city, we knew we had to add it to your resume.  So, on Saturday we rode the rail to downtown Dallas.  It was a 45 minute train ride and you were enthused the entire trip!

On the way there, you told me about almost everything you saw from your window!


Your brother rode in the comfort of the stroller for most of the ride there.


After walking through the park, we went inside to the IMAX theater to see a dolphin movie (where you refused each of my picture attempts!).


 Colt was missing his morning nap so his attitude was less than stellar and Daddy was as nervous as could be about squirmy Colton being up so high in the theater...so they left a little early while you & I enjoyed the whole show together.  Flash photography was not allowed so this blurred shot was the best I could do to capture your fascination with the huge screen -


Colton was asleep just minutes into our return ride home.


You, however, stayed awake and attempted to occupy two seats while simultaneously still avoiding my pictures!


I just love our Saturdays together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment